Sunday, November 9, 2014

Questioning myself??

I'm sure it's normal, but this week I've found myself questioning the decision to move.
I am really the one who has led the charge on making the decision to move. My husband is on board, but sometimes I wonder if he just agreed to do this to appease me. 
Don't get me wrong, I am very excited get this thing going and can't wait for next spring to get here. However, I also worry about how this is going to affect so many people. From leaving my best friends and family that live close now, to Tami's family opening their home and lives to us, to my husband agreeing to move to a place he has never even seen, to my college age daughter still living with us and what she is going to do. If it doesn't work out I am going to feel a whole lot of guilt and responsibility.
 

I'm not sure of the best way to silent the questioning voice. I'm not sure that I actually want it to be silent.  I would not want to rush blindly into a complete and total life change. It's allowing me to focus more clearly on where we want our little family to be in the future and how our lives can hopefully impact others for the better.  I frequently check in with Tami and my husband (hopefully not irritating them in the process) to make sure that the plans and how things are progressing are in line with their ideas. The questioning part of me makes me want to strive to work hard, do as much pre-planning as I can, and to really commit myself to the success of the Holbrook Honey and Hop Yard.

~Tanya


Don't forget to visit the other 30 day challenge bloggers!

The Ag Blogging challenge arranged by Holly Spangler is going strong. Make sure to read her Agriculturalists Who Influence blog series!

30 Days Bloggers


No comments:

Post a Comment